1. What is your return policy? Defective products are eligible for credit or replacement within 30 days of order date. Replacements will be shipped upon receipt of defective merchandise via ground shipment at Watertight Storage Case Company's expense. Watertight Storage Case Company will provide a return shipping address and a return authorization (RA) number. RA numbers are valid for 30 days from the date of issuance and must be obtained within 30 days of ship date. Packages must have the RA number written visibly on the shipping box with a brief description of the product defect inside. Returns will be handled according to the following schedule (must be received within 30 days of order receipt):
* Watertight Storage Case Company reserves the right to evaluate product return conditions and assess restocking fees at its own discretion. Watertight Storage Case Company is not responsible for any item not received at its warehouse. Allow 7-10 business days for processing returns. The Watertight Storage Case Company does not handle repairs.
2. How secure is the site for credit card orders? If the buyer's browser supports the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol (currently Netscape, Microsoft Internet Explorer, AOL, and many other browsers do), then credit card and check information entered on our Order Form is encrypted before it is sent over the Internet. When received, the information is decrypted, allowing it to pass over the Internet, safe from prying eyes and potential thieves.
3. How can I order without providing credit card information? Add the desired products to your shopping cart. After you are finished shopping, select the method of payment. You will then be able to print a receipt summarizing your order so you can FAX or mail it in with your payment. Orders will not be processed until payment is received and checks have cleared.
7. What is the difference between OtterBox cases and Otter S3 cases?
One of the owners of S3 Cases, LLC is a former founder and partner of Otter Products. He saw a need for continuing a line of hard-sided cases. So S3 (Strategic Sourcing Solutions) Cases was launched to meet the small plastic case needs of OEM manufacturers throughout the world. Since its launch, the entrepreneurial company has manufactured custom plastic cases for numerous applications – from handheld electronics to medical devices. Watertight Storage Case Company has been an S3 distributor since S3 cases was founded in 2003.
The S3 line of cases offered by Watertight Storage Case Company are similar to sizes formerly offered by Otter Products. The latching system is slightly different and S3 cases use stainless steel pins in the hinge and latches (to avoid rust). S3 cases use a textured surface for a professional looking case versus the smooth surface that OtterBox cases used. Unlike the one year guarantee offered on OtterBox cases, S3 cases come with a lifetime guarantee.