OtterBox 2000 Waterproof Case
Click to enlarge image(s)
OtterBox has discontinued its dry box line and we have SOLD OUT of the 2000 Series case. Check out our line of S3 “Otter” cases as a possible substitute. These Otter cases have similar dimensions to the current OtterBox waterproof cases. S3 purchased the molds for the S3 "Otter" cases from OtterBox in 2003 and has been manufacturing these cases under their logo since then.
Click this link to see S3 "Otter" 2000 series case
The OtterBox 2000 case is waterproof, crushproof and airtight. (It floats barring excessive concentrated weight.) This case is a patented drybox designed to handle full submersions--up to 100 feet! Made of high-quality polycarbonate.
Select case color from drop-down menu in "Add to Cart" box below
(If no color selected, case pictured on this page will be sent.)
Available colors: SOLD OUT
All solid color lids and case bottoms are lined with a thin layer of foam.
- Holds many Smartphones, MP3 players and the small digital cameras
- Wallet or jewelry
- Tracking and GPS devices
- Perfect for storing extra batteries and equipment accessories
- small universal case for safety and first aid supplies
- Protective case for Cochlear and hearing aid devices
- Foam padding (except frosty clear cases) protects items while traveling
5.757" x 3.140" x 0.979"
6.855" x 4.571" x 1.829"